Learn How to Make Fun & Easy Tulle Poms

August 31, 2012

in gift & gourmet business,How Tos,trends,Weddings

Post image for Learn How to Make Fun & Easy Tulle Poms

Tulle poms have become very popular with wedding and party planners. You can find them all over Pinterest. Since Nashville Wraps sells an extensive line of high-quality tulle ribbon, we wanted to give you an easy-to-follow video tutorial on how to make them.

Tulle poms are adorable used as décor elements, or for adding a girly touch to bags, boxes and wrapped gifts. Click here to get ideas for using tulle.

We are excited to announce a new line of value-priced tulle coming September 15th. It has the same great quality as our USA tulle, but at a great price. Value tulle is available in solid colors, or in glimmer and – my favorite – glitter tulle, which really sparkles. Recently, our colleague Renee mixed our sparkle and solid tulles for her daughter’s 16th birthday party to make these glitzy poms.

Please send us your tulle pom pictures to facebook@nashvillewraps.com, and we hope you enjoy the video!

Learn how to make tissue paper flowerstissue paper poms, and tulle tutu skirts.

Buffie Baril

Buffie Baril helps with online advertising, social media marketing, and search engine optimization for Nashville Wraps. She loves learning, interior design, healthy cooking and most of all her fabulous husband and her three brilliant and very funny children.

More Posts - Website

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Beverley August 26, 2012 at 9:02 am

I spent my day learning how to make more presentable gift baskets, and I must say this video has inspired me and I look forward to the other videos, thank you.

Tampa's Best Wedding Photographers November 28, 2012 at 9:29 am

Those are so cute! Wouldn’t they be great in white for a bridal party? I’ll have to remember these. Great tutorial :)

Christine Willis December 8, 2012 at 8:12 pm

These are AMAZING! How many times would you wrap around for a mini pom pom?

Buffie Baril December 11, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Hi Christine! The mini-poms are really cute. It all depends on how big you want the pom, but anywhere between 15-20 times. Good luck!

DESPRES Coralie May 3, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Hello,
I am writing to you from France. I would like to make the medium poms to decorate the church chairs for the wedding day.
To make the medium poms, you use tulle how wide?
A book on how wide and how long tulle about?

With my future husband you really find these very pretty tassels and it’s a cheap and original decoration.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Buffie Baril May 3, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Hi Coralie! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! To make a larger pom, just wrap it around a larger soft cover book. It’s not necessary to have a wide tulle ribbon. :) You might also consider tissue poms or flowers which are a little more work but very beautiful. It the end of this video, I explain how to make the medium size. http://www.nashvillewrapscommunity.com/blog/2011/09/how-to-make-tissue-paper-flowers/

Jenna January 14, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Can you wrap the tulle around the length of the magazine instead of the width so the ball will be bigger?

Buffie Baril January 16, 2014 at 9:04 am

Hi Jenna! You can, depending on the size of the magazine it might get a bit floppy. But you can certainly do it for a larger size pom.